Sunday 20 May 2012

Joliebox May 2012 Review

Jolie box!!!!

I got Essential Care Organic Rose Moisturiser "A light -textured facial moisturiser with rehydrating benefits of organic rose, for all skin types" Just put this on, smells LOVELY and has soaked into my skin really well and hasnt left a greasey feeling!

Next Talika Lipocils Expert "An eyelash growth product with extracts of natural nettle to stimulate the growth of short and frail eyelashes" Really glad I got this rather than the Talika Eye Therapy Patch, as I crave long lashes! well much more than smoothing out lines under my eyes :P Iv tryied this on my lashes a few times, nice little foam applicator which you just apply to the roots of your eyelashes, growth 36% darken 50% and curl 50% sounds interesting! Hope it works ;) Its quite refreshing actually when you apply it to your eyes! 2ml 

Then RMK Make Up Base "This make up base primes the surface of the skin, adds mositure with shea butter and provides the perfect fit for foundation" Tryied this this morning and its actually quite nice, although two moisturisers? in one box? :P

And then the best bit! China Glaze Professional nail Lacquer "Give your nails a burst of flower power colour with this long-lasting, chip-resistant and nail-hardening polish" Really liked this! The colour was alright bit bright for me but its such good quality im not complaining, have already ordered two more in colours id wear :) This is porbably going to a friend as she loves china glazes! Full size! Nom!

Maisie smelling the camera... I have just canceled my she said beauty box and trying to with Amarya as im not keen on those boxes compaired to Jolie and glossy. Amarya box is so hard to cancel! ¬.¬ Well anyways I loved this months Joliebox :) I will use all of these products! or try to ;) Thanks !

No comments:

Post a Comment