Friday 27 April 2012

Glossybox April review!

Glossybox April review!!!! Finally.. :P


So! This months glossy came in eco form! Which might I add I really liked and Maisie (my cat) also liked altough she mainly liked the little bits of paper...

First I got Caudalie "this newly-lauched ultra-concentrated serum is extremely natural and plant-based, ensuring you're skin never lacks moisture" hadnt been my faveourite but I dont mind a good handcream/body cream so il still use this! its a very watery cream/serum which smells rather good and makes you're skin feel lurvvvleeyy!

Then I recieved Inika Cosmetics (Eye liner)
"A rich and creamy consistancy unparalleled in the world of natural liners" Says ceritified organic eyeliner, I got the shade peacock blue, which had been a lovely colour although not sure ill wear something this bright but il give it a go! and yes its a very nice smooth and soft liner :) (Full sized)



Then Ayuuri (natural body wash) "the Ayuuri natural skincare range is based on fruit,plant and flower extracts that have long been used in india to enhance the skins natural beauty"
Really loved the smell of this! Says coconut but I hant found it to be that cocnutty... Still loved the smell! whatever it is :P (very close to full size)

I then had this! Figs & Rouge (Lip balm)
"100% pure, 100% natural and 100% Organic multipurpose balm. Excellent for soothing and naturally hydrating dry lips and skin!" I liked this (well the idea of it) has an odd smell to it but my mum loved it so shes now stolen this, I think the tins super cute and I had been expecting the balm inside to be like say normal lip balm? xD but actually its very soft! If you look carfully in my second photo you can see where I shoved my finger in it by mistake D: (full size)


And finally this Kai "Our intoxicating signature perfume oil fragranced with Kais light, intoxicating blend of gardenia wrapped in white exotics" Wow well I found this to be a love it or hate it smell but honestly I love it! Smells like flowers! very pretty although smells as if you could catch hay fever aswell xD Considering buying this... and trust me I am not a perfume person! (not that I stink of BO...or anything) just not into spending tons of money on a little bottle il use in two seconds!

Anyways I found this to be a good box for me as Il use most products! Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment